Brighton Internet Crime Attorney
Criminal Defense Law Firm for Internet Crime Cases
Overzealous searches, entrapment, or a "honey pot" could result in innocent people getting caught up in sting operations.
Internet crimes can be complex and involve numerous state and federal laws, evidentiary issues, and extensive government investigations. Internet crimes can have far-reaching consequences, particularly when involving children.
If you or a loved one has been charged or accused of any internet crime or internet sex crime, it is important not to speak to anyone about the case and contact an experienced Brighton defense attorney immediately. . An internet sex crime could lead to life-altering consequences including:
- prison time
- registration as a sex offender
- Department of Children and families investigation and emergency placement
What are cybercrimes?
A cybercrime is any crime which involves the use of networked computers to commit an illegal act. For example, child pornography is a cybercrime.
Common cybercrimes include:
- Knowing purchase or possession of visual material of child depicted in sexual conduct
- Dissemination of visual material of child in state of nudity or sexual conduct
- Posing or exhibiting child in state of nudity or sexual conduct
- Sexual exploitation of children (Production of child pornography)
- Certain activities relating to material involving the sexual exploitation of minors (possession, distribution, and receipt of child pornography)
If you or a loved one is charged with any internet crime you are up against the vast resources of the state and federal governments. Let Russell Defense Firm provide you with effective aggressive representation and a strong defense against any internet crime charge.
Get Trusted Defense from Attorney Russell
Contact the firm immediately for a free case evaluation. Attorney Russell has assisted numerous Brighton clients with obtaining the best possible outcome in cases involving internet crime, and he would like to speak with you immediately about your case.