Criminal Defense Attorney in Brighton
Tough Legal Representation in the Boston Metropolitan Area
Have you been arrested? Attorney Russell can work promptly to begin preparing your case for court and diligently review details of the case to prove your side of the story. With him at your side, your rights will always be protected and your freedoms will be defended.
The Benefits of Working with Attorney Russell
Here are the ways that Russell Defense Firm differs from other firms in the Boston area:
- Attorney Russell performs immediate independent investigation of your situation, so he can create a strong defense that can lead to reduced charges or an acquittal.
- He truly believes in fostering excellent client-attorney relationships, and you will never be kept in the dark or left to feel worried or confused about your case.
- Proven success with OUI, drug-related offenses, assault, battery, and more!
- Extra training with the National College for DUI Defense & Flaschner Judicial Institute
- Attorney Russell is proud to offer a free case evaluation!
Attorney Russell holds membership in numerous associations, including the Boston Bar Association, the Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the National College for DUI Defense, and he is admitted to practice in all Massachusetts state courts, as well as the United States District Court of Massachusetts
As a boutique law firm, Attorney Russell is able to have one-on-one contact with his clients and personally defend their charges. Contact his office today to make an appointment for your free case analysis! You can call him at 617.221.3244 or fill out an online form.
Ethical Advocacy for Your Case
At Russell Defense Firm, no case is too big or too small for Adam Russell to handle, as he has extensive knowledge of Massachusetts criminal law. Allow the firm to defend you against criminal charges you are facing, including the following:
If you have been charged with a crime, then you need to turn to Russell Defense Firm right away. Adam can help you achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
Contact Attorney Russell Today
If you or a loved one has been arrested and booked for a criminal offense, contact Russell Defense Firm right away. The firm is relentless in its defense of clients' rights and freedoms. Adam believes that his approach to addressing problems and working diligently to find solutions can lead to acquittals or significant reductions in charges for your case.
Contact the firm for a free case evaluation if you have questions. The firm serves all of Boston and the communities of Brookline, Newton, Waltham and Wellesley.