JURIES AND JUDGES HAVE FOUND FACTS AND DECIDED BASED UPON THE EVIDENCE BROUGHT TO LIGHT AND THE LAW as follows:
FELONY GUN TRIAL- Not guilty on all counts!
- Receiving a stolen motor vehicle- Not Guilty
- CARRYING A FIREARM WITHOUT A LICENSE- Not Guilty
- Receiving a firearm with defaced serial number- Not Guilty
- Possession of a firearm without a firearms identification card- Not Guilty
- Possession of ammunition without a firearms identification card- Not Guilty
East Brookfield- An NBA Development league player was wrongfully accused of carrying a 9 mm handgun with an obliterated serial number while driving a stolen Range Rover. This was a "99 problems" case. Pleading guilty was not an option because of the 18- month mandatory minimum. An NBA agent approached Adam C. Russell at the gym one night. The independent investigation proved the car was not stolen and the rear passenger had a prior conviction for kidnapping. After cross examination of the Commonwealth's first witness, the Judge stopped the trial and entered a finding of not guilty on all charges.