OUI Defense Lawyer in Brighton
Is this your first OUI arrest? It can feel stressful to know that your future and your driving privileges are on the line, but you need to act quickly and retain trusted legal representation. At Russell Defense Firm, Attorney Adam Russell stands ready to provide you with aggressive defense and ensure that your future and rights are protected.
Here are a few reasons that you can trust Attorney Russel to provide skilled defense:
- He is a member of the National College for DUI Defense, an institute dedicated to offering the most advanced training for OUI defense.
- He has successfully defended numerous former clients who have had complex OUI cases.
- He effectively and thoroughly investigates all details surrounding your case and explores every possible avenue to find the best strategy.
- He is an ethical advocate who provides cost-effective services.
If you have been arrested, you need to contact the Brighton criminal lawyer from Russell Defense Firm today and schedule a free and confidential case evaluation as soon as possible.
What is on the line?
In a first-time OUI arrest, convicted individuals can expect the following penalties to be applied against their driving record:
- If you refused to take the breath or blood test at the time of your arrest, your license may be suspended.
- You risk up to 2 1/2 years jail time.
- You may be required to pay up to $250 in fines
- Your license will be suspended for a year
- You will have to enroll in a court-mandated treatment and alcohol-awareness program
If you are seeking trusted legal defense for your case, you need to turn to Russell Defense Firm. Although this time in your life may be stressful, it is important to remember that you are not alone. Adam can conduct an independent investigation on your behalf and provide aggressive defense for your case. If you have questions or concerns regarding your legal situation and how working with the Brighton OUI lawyer can benefit your case, contact Russell Defense Firm right away!